• Accounting Principles
• Making of a Balance Sheet – The Accountant’s Way
• Making of a Balance Sheet – The Layman’s Way
• Understanding Financial Statements
• Profitability Management & Cash Flow Management
• Understanding Working Capital
• Managing Working Capital
• Making of Fund Flow Statements
• Ratio Analysis
• Case Studies on Ratio Analysis
• Evaluation of Capital Expenditure Proposals
• Case Studies
Program Faculty: Dr Anil Lamba
Bestselling author, financial literacy activist, and an international corporate trainer, Dr Anil Lamba is a practicing Chartered Accountant & holds degrees in Commerce, Law & a Doctorate in Taxation.
Dr Anil Lamba’s training programs are held internationally, with a client list exceeding 2000 large and medium-sized corporations spread across several countries including India, the USA, and in Europe, the Middle-East and the Far-East.
His latest book, ‘Romancing the Balance Sheet’ is currently making waves.
You can add any HTML here (admin -> Theme Options -> Promo Popup).
We suggest you create a static block and put it here using shortcode