• Revisiting Basics
• Understanding Financial Statements
• Importance of Cash Management during times of uncertainty
• 33 Ways to Improve Cash Flow
• Good Finance Management Rule 1 – Profitability Management
• Good Finance Management Rule 2 – Cash Flow Management
• Marginal Costing Principles, Cost-Volume- Profit and Break-even Analysis
• Case Studies on Application of Marginal Costing Principles
• Cash Flow Statements
• Cash-Flow-related Ratio Analysis
• Reading of Funds Flow Statements
Program Faculty: Dr Anil Lamba
Bestselling author, financial literacy activist, and an international corporate trainer, Dr Anil Lamba is a practicing Chartered Accountant & holds degrees in Commerce, Law & a Doctorate in Taxation.
Dr Anil Lamba’s training programs are held internationally, with a client list exceeding 2000 large and medium-sized corporations spread across several countries including India, the USA, and in Europe, the Middle-East and the Far-East.
His latest book, ‘Romancing the Balance Sheet’ is currently making waves.
You can add any HTML here (admin -> Theme Options -> Promo Popup).
We suggest you create a static block and put it here using shortcode