• Appreciation of the key financial statements – the Profit and Loss Account, the Balance Sheet and the Cash Flow Statement
• Essential requisites of healthy businesses:
– Effective profitability management and cash flow management –
I- Profitability Management
II – Cash Flow Management
• Global and domestic economic scenario – an overview
• Marginal Costing Principles
• Case Studies on Application of Marginal Costing Principles
• Leverage Analysis
• Ratio Analysis
• Case studies on Ratio Analysis
• Evaluation of Capital Expenditure Proposals
• Evaluation of Capital Expenditure Proposals – Case Studies
• Evaluating the health of a business through reading of a Funds Flow Statement
Program Faculty: Dr Anil Lamba
Bestselling author, financial literacy activist, and an international corporate trainer, Dr Anil Lamba is a practicing Chartered Accountant & holds degrees in Commerce, Law & a Doctorate in Taxation.
Dr Anil Lamba’s training programs are held internationally, with a client list exceeding 2000 large and medium-sized corporations spread across several countries including India, the USA, and in Europe, the Middle-East and the Far-East.
His latest book, ‘Romancing the Balance Sheet’ is currently making waves.
You can add any HTML here (admin -> Theme Options -> Promo Popup).
We suggest you create a static block and put it here using shortcode