This programme is designed for small-scale industries, businessmen, women entrepreneurs, non-finance executives and self employed professionals and is practice oriented comprising of lectures, workshops, case studies, and group discussions.
Sessions are held three times a week from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m.
Principal Faculty: Dr Anil Lamba, Director – Lamcon Training
• Accounting Principles
• Making of a Balance Sheet – The Accountant’s Way
• Making of a Balance Sheet – The Layman’s Way
• Understanding Financial Statements
• Profitability Management
• Cash Flow Management
• Understanding Working Capital
• Managing Working Capital
• Marginal Costing Principles
Investment in the programme is Rs. 2,49,750/- per participant plus taxes as applicable.
You can add any HTML here (admin -> Theme Options -> Promo Popup).
We suggest you create a static block and put it here using shortcode