• Basic Concepts
• Understanding Financial Statements
• Making of a Balance Sheet – Layman’s & Accountant’s Way
• Good Finance Management – Two Rules
• Good Finance Management – Two Rules…
• Marginal Costing Principles
• Case Studies on Application of Marginal Costing Principles
• Leverage Analysis
• Ratio Analysis
• Evaluation of Capital Expenditure Proposals
• Evaluation of Capital Expenditure Proposals – Case Studies
• Reading of Funds Flow Statements
Program Faculty: Dr Anil Lamba
Bestselling author, financial literacy activist, and an international corporate trainer, Dr Anil Lamba is a practicing Chartered Accountant & holds degrees in Commerce, Law & a Doctorate in Taxation.
Dr Anil Lamba’s training programs are held internationally, with a client list exceeding 2000 large and medium-sized corporations spread across several countries including India, the USA, and in Europe, the Middle-East and the Far-East.
His latest book, ‘Romancing the Balance Sheet’ is currently making waves.
Investment in the programme is @ Rs 5,99,850/- per day (for programme in India) plus taxes and US$ 9990 per day (for programme outside India).
Expenses towards venue for the training program, course material, lunch and refreshments, travelling, lodging and boarding etc. would have to be borne by the client.
You can add any HTML here (admin -> Theme Options -> Promo Popup).
We suggest you create a static block and put it here using shortcode